Enter A World Under The Sea
Divers of all experience levels are encouraged to come discover the abundance and diversity of Caribbean marine life with CetoSea! Our onboard Dive Instructors & Divemasters will take you to a mix of well-known dive sites, Marine Protected Areas, and stunning hidden habitats. Experience unique dives including shipwrecks, walls, pinnacles, coral labyrinths, hot springs, drift dives, night dives, and naturalist dives.
Our Onboard SCUBA Center – Everything You Need!
Add-on a SCUBA dive option to your booking and gain access to our complete onboard dive center. We provide all the gear, air, PADI/NAUI certified Instructors, and learning materials you’ll need to go diving no matter what your level of experience.
- Complimentary Divers Alert Network (DAN) Insurance
- Onboard Bauer Oceanus air compressor
- Aqualung BCDs & regulators (w/ octo)
- Variety of Masks, Fins, and Snorkels
- 10x dive tanks w/ rubber booty
- Dive weights and adjustable weight belts
- Suunto ZOOP wrist dive computer
- Night dive torch lights, SMBs, whistles, compass, knives
- Learning materials including books & e-learning
- RDP’s, slates, and marine life ID cards.
- Underwater debris collection bags
- DAN O2 Kit
Earn Your PADI Certification With CetoSea
CetoSea is proud to offer a number of PADI Certification courses including Discover SCUBA Diving (DSD), Open Water Diver, and Advanced with Specialties. Additional courses such as Rescue or Master Diver are available on request. Please discuss your dive goals with us upon booking and we’ll be thrilled to match you with one of our phenomenal Dive Instructors and liveaboard guides.
Certifications For Experienced Divers
If you’re already a PADI/NAUI/SSI Certified Diver, CetoSea also offers Advanced courses and certifications.
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Drift Diver
- Fish ID
- Night Diver
- Coral Reef Conservation
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
- Wreck Diver
- Rescue Diver (Available Upon Request)
- Master Diver (Available Upon Request)
Certifications For New Divers
If you’re new to SCUBA diving, you can earn your PADI Certification onboard by learning to dive under direct supervision of one of our trained instructors.
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Plan Your Next Dive Tour
A Few Of Our Favourite Dive Spots For Inspiration
- Creole Rock (max 35ft)
- Turtle Reef (max 40ft)
- Tintemarre Tug Boat Wreck (max 45ft)
- Ile Fourche Bird Poop Rock (max 65ft)
- Colombier Bay (max 40ft)
- Rockefeller Point (max 90ft)
- Gros Ilets MPA (max 50ft)
- Le Pain de Sucre (max 65ft)
- And many more options!
- White House Bay (max 35ft)
- River Taw Wreck (max 60ft)
- Shitten Bay Coastal Reef (max 35ft)
- Shitten Bay Middle Labyrinth (max 50ft)
- Moonshadow Reef Shallow (max 45ft)
- Moonshadow Reef Deep (max 130ft)
- OPTIONAL: St. Eustatius (Statia) Dive Sites (on request)
- Charlie Brown Wreck (max 110ft)
- Chien Tong Wreck (max 80ft)
- Former sea wall (max 40ft)
- Secret wreck / Double wreck (max 60ft)
- OPTIONAL: Saba Dive Sites (on request)
- Diamond Rock (max 60ft)
- Man-O-War Shoals (max 50ft)
- Torrens Point (max 45ft)
- Customs House (max 120ft)
- Hot Springs (max 65ft)
- Ladder Labyrinth (max 65ft)
- Tent Reef shallows (max 45ft)
- Tent Reef Wall (max 120ft)
- And many more world-class sites!
- Noname Cay Reef (max 65ft)
- Green Turtle Cay Barrier Reef (max 80ft)
- Sandy Cay Coral Reserve (max 60ft)
- Green Turtle Cay Barrier Reef (max 100ft)
- Pelican Cay Reef (max 55ft)
- And many more!
- Lobster No Lobster Reef (max 40 ft)
- Wax Cay Cut (max 50 ft)
- Shark Reef (max 90 ft)
- Long Rock (max 35 ft)
- Amberjack Reef (max 60 ft)
- Rocky Dundas Caves (max 35 ft)
- Jeep Reef (max 35 ft)
- Cambridge Cay drift (max 40 ft)
- Coral Gardens (max 25 ft)
- O’Brien’s Sea Plane Wreck (max 30 ft)
- Warderick Wells Wall (100 ft)
- Shroud Cay Mangrove Creek (25 ft)
Start Planning Your Next Adventure
Get in touch with our Travel Experts for assistance booking your Caribbean tour. We can answer any questions you have and help create the tour of your dreams.