Included In Each Trip
Your CetoSea trip includes a substantial amount more included than the typical luxury yacht vacation, and is specifically crafted to have ZERO hidden fees or charges. No end-of-trip bills, invoices, or surprises here – we promote transparency to maximize your experience with us! See how we’re revolutionizing sustainable travel!
*Please note that airfare to your trip’s destination, personal purchases ashore, and optional travel insurance are NOT included in your package. However, we’re happy share our favorite travel insurance policies and airfare advice.
Relax, We’ve Thought Of Everything
- Professional Captain and Crew with a passion for sustainable travel.
- All healthy meals and snacks throughout the week (happily catering to your dietary restrictions/preferences).
- Complimentary gourmet dinner ashore on the final night.
- 4G WiFI aboard (when available) & satellite communications.
- Indoor/outdoor lounge cushions, daybeds, and bean bags.
All Additional Fees Included, Such As:
- Customs, Immigration, and Port Authority / Harbour fees.
- Marine Park entry fees & matched charitable donation to local nonprofit.
- All anchor & mooring fees (dockage available upon request).
- Fuel, Power, and Water costs during your trip.
- Airport taxi transfer to/from arrival & departure location from our friendly local driver.
Complete Comfort Inside Your Cabin
- 12V, 110V & 220V A/C wall outlets and USB charging ports in all cabins & salon.
- Personal air conditioning and fans in each cabin suite.
- Sustainably sourced eucalyptus + bamboo linen, bedding, and towel sets.
- Personal en suite bathroom & shower with each cabin.
- Dimmable interior lighting with personal reading lights.
Complimentary Accessories & Toiletries
- Water bottles, tote bags, mugs, straws, and other reusable alternatives to single-use plastics.
- Repurposed & branded burlap bags for trash collection during beach clean-ups.
- Ocean-friendly, plant-based personal toiletry products for showering, bathing, and sun protection.
- CetoSea apparel and exclusive lifestyle product giveaways.
Research & Educational Resources
- Exclusive interviews and presentations from National Park administrators and non-profit community leaders.
- All citizen science research tools & equipment, including personal protective gear.
- Comprehensive onboard ship’s library of novels & educational materials.
- Professional Marine Science Educator aboard (optional).
- DJI Mavic Pro drone & data sampling devices for mangrove mapping.
Fully-loaded Galley / Kitchen
- Gas stove & oven range with solenoid safety switch and complete cooking set.
- Full size fridge/freezer + mini cocktail fridge.
- Dishwasher & combination washer/dryer aboard
- Ice maker & outdoor cleaning station in cockpit.
- Coffee machine (or french press) + Vitamix Professional blender.
- Outdoor Magma propane grill with safety shut-off.
Water Toys & Water Sports
- 14ft Highfield center console tender with 40hp outboard + wake board, water tubes, and Subwing underwater discovery wing.
- Beach floaties, noodles, and rafts for lounging in the calm sea.
- 2x SUP paddleboards + optional surf boards & kayaks
- Snorkel gear for all guests & dive gear for SCUBA certified divers
- Fishing & spearfishing equipment (when outside Marine Protected Areas only)
Onboard & Ashore Entertainment
- Surround sound interior & exterior bluetooth stereo with 4 zones and 14 speakers.
- Mini movie projector and screen connected to our onboard 2TB media library
- 2x acoustic guitars for musically inclined guests (and crew!)
- Visits to our favorite local beach bars / music venues ashore.
- Various board games, cards, and interactive activities for kids & adults alike!
Innovative Custom Refitted Eco-Yacht
- Solar panels to charge yacht’s batteries during the day.
- Hydro-generator (Watt & Sea) for passive charging while under sail.
- Upgraded Lithium-Ion battery storage with smart charge controllers.
- Onboard Protocycler+ 3D printer to turn collected plastic trash into usable products.
- Rain water collection system for washing & rinsing SCUBA gear and equipment.
Enhance Your Trip At Additional Cost
SCUBA diving & gear rental (for those already certified) – Inquire for pricing
PADI Open Water or Advanced SCUBA certification (obtained during trip) – Inquire for pricing
Sailing Instruction – International Yacht Training (IYT) certification – $350 per person
Upgraded ship’s bar with exclusive wine, beer, and spirits – starting from $1500
Private chef preparing 3 meals plus snacks each day – starting from $3500
Professional Marine Science Educator aboard -starting from $2500
Private charter flight from hub airport to location – Inquire For Pricing
Specialized additional food budget allocation – starting from $1200
Custom onshore site visit with one of our local community partners – starting from $850
Start Planning Your Next Adventure
Get in touch with our Travel Experts for assistance booking your Caribbean tour. We can answer any questions you have and help create the tour of your dreams.